Sex is not just about having fun and satisfying your desires. It can also give you better health. When you have sex, a lot of changes occur in the body. These changes can help your achieve better health. How does a roll in the hay lead to better health? Here are some of its health benefits.
1.) It reduces stress
A study shows that people who had sex were able to respond to stress much better than those who didn’t have sex and those who engaged in other types of sexual behaviors. They are happier and tend to be more relaxed. Following an orgasm, people feel a wave of relaxation. It’s why a lot of men and women sleep after sex. They get a good night’s sleep when they have sex and feel better the following day.
2.) It can cure headaches
If your partner tells you that he or she can’t have sex with you because of headache, reply by saying that sex is the cure. It can act as a pain reliever. Oxytocin is a hormone secreted whenever you have sex. The secretion of oxytocin results in the release of endorphins (the body’s pain reliever).
Whenever a person is aroused, the level of oxytocin in the body increases. It’s also the reason why people orgasm. Studies show that pain can be relieved when oxytocin levels increase.
Health benefits of, Health benefits of just so many things
3.) It increases blood flow
Blood flow to the brain increases when you’re aroused. Better heart rate and increased blood flow make you perform better both inside and outside the bedroom. Your organs get a fresh dose of oxygen as well as get rid of toxins. In other words, your body will be cleaner.
4.) It increases your lifespan
They say that by reaching orgasm twice per week you will live a longer life. A hormone called dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) increases during orgasm. It boosts your immune system, repair your tissues, and give you healthier skin.
5.) It burns calories
You can burn 85 calories when you have sex for half an hour or more. Doesn’t sound much to you? Do it regularly and you’ll burn more calories. If you are more active than most people, you can burn more calories and maintain your figure.
Health Benefits of Sex
Sex certainly has a lot of health benefits. This modern world can be very stressful and people barely have time for sex. No matter how busy you might be with work and other responsibilities, make sure to have time for sex. You’ll realize that the more sex you have with your partner, the more relaxed and happy you will feel. Sex isn’t happiness itself, but there’s no question that it plays an important role in giving you a good and happy life. So spice up your sex life and enjoy better health.
Each of us has our own likes and dislikes. We buy things we want and forget about important things because we think that the things we want are the most important ones. In this world where spending money is the most important thing to do, we should at least avoid spending on things that are not very important. For us to save money we can choose to use the alternative if not change everything. There are 5 things that add expenses to your daily budget.
1. Latte. Coffee, latte, or cappuccino are quite addictive. That doesn’t cost you much but if you do visit Starbucks 4-5 times a day, then most probably that would force you to spend more than the allotted budget just for a coffee every day. Why don’t you brew your own? That would of course allow you to spend a few minutes out of your busy schedule, but that would be a great help to save money.
2. The usage of washer and dryer every day. Tossing a few clothes in the washing machine then dry them up because you are in a hurry is very irresponsible. Why not plan a weekly washing and drying for you to save electricity? Saving energy would not just save money to pay your electricity bill but more than that you can help save our environment. If you really need that particular dress, why not wash that using your hands? A single clothes won’t eat too much of your time.
How To Save Money: The Right Formula To Save Money
3. Buying clothes that are not really important. There are people who really love to buy a dress. Once they see that their favorite celebrity is wearing those particular clothes, they consider that clothes as ‘in’ or in fashion. Thus, they will also buy that dress without thinking that the dress is not for them or won’t look good on them. Furthermore, don’t just easily buy branded clothes if you use it for only one occasion. Be practical, don’t just think about getting pretty!
4. Cellphone contract. What is the main purpose of your cellphone? Is it just for chatting with friends or something that you can boast among your friends? If you are a fast talker, you can just go for prepaid. However, if you need your cell phone in the office very often, then go for post-paid.
Painless Ways to Save Money
5. Fast food launches or restaurant openings. Treating yourself once in awhile is not that bad, after all you work for you to eat the food you want or crave and buy things you really want. However, if you are saving or in a tight budget, why not pack your own lunch and drink and forget about eating in that expensive restaurant.
Getting that promotion requires the right things to do and say with too much efforts on your side. And the key people to put on your best foot forward to is your boss. Your boss has direct access to your day to day activities and has the last say towards getting you up ahead. Assuming that you already worked hard day and night to fulfill your efficient employee duties and are competent enough to be considered, these are the 10 most effective ways to impress your boss and get that recognition you are aiming for.
Listen. Most of the boss wants to brag around their knowledge and accomplishments. Listen as if you are interested. You will find out eventually that he or she would want to have your companion in every work related events.
Dress to impress. Keep in mind what other people in your workplace wear and succumb to their standards. Bosses see the capacity of their workers visually first before reading their portfolios. Wear something neat and professional looking so that you will stand out among your peers.
Tips to Get You That Promotion, Straight From the Mouths of Bosses
Coming to work early when problems arise. This doesn’t mean you have to fix the problem yourself. Sometimes your boss would like to call out someone in handy to run errands or to just simply turn the coffee maker on. This is only a way to let him know that you are an impression of loyalty and service and would do anything for the sake of your company’s welfare.
That little black book. Always bring with you a notebook and a ballpen every time he summons you to his office. This would make him think that you’re dead serious of the assignments that you are taking. Just be sure you work out that assignment fine.
Don’t be a whiner. Maintain a professional relationship with your boss. You are not close enough for you to just blurt out your complains. Make him feel that you have the given situation under control. Just ask nicely for an opinion or two to help you with your case. Make it a light discussion so it may not seem that you are not competent enough to do the job.
Keep your workplace free from mess. Don’t let the boss see that your work has been piling up in front of you. Organize your desk so that every time he asks you for something, you don’t have to take a minute to find it. Organized piles of workloads would also give the impression of an even organized project.
More ways to make a great first impression
Volunteer for your teammates. Offer a help with your co-workers if you are bit that busy and you see them cramming up with their workloads. Help but not assume the responsibility. This will make you popular inside the office and would also gain respect from the boss.
Take initiative. If resources are not found don’t complain with the boss and make it known that you are constrained with whatever lacking in your projects. Have an initiative and be creative to fix the problem. Remember, you are assigned with the work because they believe in your “out of the box” ideas and contributions to the company.
Ask questions. Don’t hesitate to ask your boss some questions. You are not expected to know everything. Make a note to all the answers you are given. It’s better to ask than to have a bad performance.
Know what the boss wants. Take time to get to know your boss. Notice how he wanted to handle different types of jobs such notifying him through emails, calling for updates, or setting up appointments. This will improve your working relationship with him.
Bear in mind that you are not working for salary’s sake. You are working hard for your dreams to pursue. And this will definitely come true with the help of your boss.